With everyone stuck at home in lockdown during large parts of 2020 the online quiz has become a sensation.
Whether playing along on your own or competing against your friends and family, they can be lots of fun for people of all ages.
And with the end of the year rapidly approaching we have come up with a whopping 100 entertainment questions to keep you going.
From the Kardashians to The Crown this quiz will make sure you have kept an eye on the world of TV, film, music and The Internet.
You might be looking for something to kill some time or one of the many quiz masters out there hunting for that perfect round of your own – but don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
We’ve also rounded up quizzes that contain (in total) a whopping 832 quiz questions and answers on a variety of topics – for that click here.
100 entertainment quiz questions from 2020:
1. Which actress returns as Wonder Woman for the superhero movie sequel released in the UK on December 16?
2. Which band reformed in 2020 forThe Last Domino? Tour ?
3. Who became the first artist since 1981 to win the four major categories (Record of the Year, Album of the Year, Best New Artist, Song of the Year) at the Grammy Awards this year?
4. Who stars as John Thornton in the film adaptation of Jack London’s novel The Call of the Wild?
5. Which new Netflix film tells the story of Sherlock Holmes’ teenage sister?
6. Who was chosen to represent the UK at the 2020 Eurovision Song Contest before it was cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic?
7. Who won the first series of ITV’s The Masked Singer?
8. Which presenter of The One Show called it a day after nine years?
9. Which couple became the first same-sex pairing on Dancing on Ice?
10. Which Frances Hodgson Burnett novel was adapted into a film starring Colin Firth and Julie Walters this year?
11. Which popular singer turned Jawsh 685’s viral tune into a top-selling single?
12. In April, then-99-year-old Captain Sir Tom Moore became the oldest person to top the UK singles chart. Who previously held the record?
13. Which band announced its frontman Tom Meighan would be leaving the group by mutual consent after he pleaded guilty to assaulting his ex-fiancee?
14. The #Floofster trend on TikTok saw people performing a song routine on what?
15. Which Batman spin-off film was released in February this year?
16. Jesy Nelson announced her departure from which pop group in December?
17. Who won this year’s MasterChef?
18. Who won the first series of Winter Love Island?
19. What was the most watched Netflix Original in 2020?
20. Who became the first artist to have albums in the Top 5 UK Album Charts in eight consecutive decades?
21. Love Island presenter Laura Whitmore announced she was having a baby with which comedian?
22. Which Netflix reality star became a TikTok sensation with people saying she ‘killed her husband, whacked him’?
23. Who has the most TikTok followers with over 100 million?
24. Which song won Song of the Year at the 2020 Brit Awards?
25. Gillian Anderson plays which former Prime Minister in The Crown?
26. The 2020 Eurovision Song Contest film follows which fictional band?
27. Which James Bond film was delayed twice in 2020?
28. Which Royals stepped back from official duty this year?
29. Kim, Kylie, and Kendall waved goodbye to which reality TV show this year?
30. Which reality TV judge was injured in August when he fell off an electric bike?
31. Which country singer released her album Evermore on December 11?
32. Who won the 11th series of The Great British Bake Off?
33. Netflix’s The Last Dance showed an insight into the life of which basketball star?
34. Which character returned to our screens in 2020 with his Subsequent Moviefilm?
35. What has been the most streamed song of 2020?
36. Who won 2020’s I’m a Celebrity….Get Me Out Of Here?
37. What app has been downloaded the most in 2020?
38. Which Hollywood celebrities bought Wrexham AFC?
39. Rapper Grimes had a child with which billionaire this year?
40. Disney+ users were forced to pay an additional fee for which live action film?
41. Which rapper announced his intention to run for US presidency?
42. Who won the Brit Award for Best Female Solo Artist in 2020?
43. Which Gogglebox favourites announced they were leaving the show in December?
44. Which North Staffordshire reality TV personality hit number three in the charts with See Nobody?
45. The coronavirus vaccine attempt was partly funded by which legendary country singer?
46. Which TikTok sensation was signed to the same record label as Miley Cyrus?
47. Which Friends star joined Instagram this year with a video that attracted 14 million views?
48. Daily PE sessions saw which body coach awarded an MBE in 2020?
49. Which singer caused a social media storm by appearing on the cover of Vogue wearing a dress?
50. Countdown’s dictionary corner star Susie Dent published a book this year – but what was the embarrassing error?
51. The BBC donated fully working ventilators from the set of which hospital drama to London’s NHS Nightingale Hospital to help treat coronavirus patients?
52. Which guitarist best known for You Really Got Me and Jump died in October 2020?
53.Which four acts were meant to headline Glastonbury 2020?
54. Mwaka Mudenda joined which long-running BBC children’s show as its 39th presenter this year?
55. Top Gear presenters Chris Harris, Paddy McGuinness and Freddie Flintoff tested electric cars at which Staffordshire theme park?
56. Which sporting competition was shown on the BBC for the first time since 1992 this year?
57. In July Coronation Street announced which character would be returning after 10 years away from the soap?
58. Which blogger released the song Don’t Stop Me Eating as his 2020 single?
59. Who won the Best Actress in a Leading Role at the 2020 Oscars?
60. The teatime edition of which children’s news show was axed after 48 years?
61. Which Hollywood star took a libel case to the High Court of Justice in November 2020?
62. Which celebrity achieved over 15 million Instagram likes with a picture of ex Travis Scott?
63. Donald Fear became the first winner of which popular quiz show since 2006?
64. Which Lord of the Rings and X-Men star posted a video of him received the coronavirus vaccine in December?
65. Hilary Duff announced which popular TV show revival will not go ahead?
66. Who announced in September she would be stepping down as host of A Question of Sport after 24 years?
67. Which former TOWIE star signed for League Two side Crawley Town FC?
68. What was the biggest selling album of 2020?
69. Which cricketer appeared in a BBC documentary about his battle with bulimia?
70. Which iconic 1990s power-couple reunited at the 2020 SAG Awards?
71. What was voted the 2020 Toy of the Year?
72. Who was named as the new host of Channel 4’s reboot of Changing Rooms?
73. What was the most watched television moment of 2020?
74. Which morning TV presenter came out in 2020?
75. Who won this year’s Britain’s Got Talent?
76. Which YouTuber announced he would fight Floyd Mayweather
77. What was the biggest selling game of 2020?
78. Who will replace axed This Morning presenters Ruth Langsford and Eamonn Holmes?
79. What was the name of the latest Xbox console?
80. Which soap celebrated its 35th birthday this year?
81. Which French footballer was the cover star of Fifa 2021?
82. Which singer teamed up with NHS choir to release Holy?
83. Which sports star asked to be removed from the 2020 BBC Sports Personality of the Year award shortlist?
84. Which UK pop star was confirmed as a judge on The Voice Australia days after apologising for breaking lockdown rules?
85. What became the first non-English language film to win Best Picture at the 2020 Oscars?
86. Which Sky News presenter was taken off the air for six months after she admitted breaching Covid-19 restrictions on her 60th birthday?
87. What Netflix TV show in 2020 saw couples matching and getting engaged before seeing each other?
88. The #SafeHands challenge in March saw celebrities doing what on social media?
89. Which legendary EastEnders actress sadly died at the age of 83 in December?
90. Which pop star released the album Black is King in July?
91. Which Netflix series saw a sudden surge of chess board sales in October?
92. Who fainted after cutting his finger in The Great British Bake Off for Stand Up To Cancer?
93. Which streaming service was launched in the UK on March 24?
94. Which band released Young Dumb Thrills – their first studio album in a decade?
95. Which basketball star died in a tragic helicopter crash in January?
96. Who was the Avengers star who accidentally shared an explicit post on Instagram earlier this year?
97. Radio 1 presenter Jordan North said his happy places was where on I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here?
98. Which film won best film at the 2020 BAFTAs?
99. A film based on which popular video game was released in 2020 starring Jim Carrey as the villain?
100. Coronation Street celebrated what anniversary this year?
1. Gal Gadot
3. Billie Eilish
4. Harrison Ford
5. Enola Holmes
6. James Newman
7. Nicola Roberts
8. Matt Baker
9. Ian ‘H’ Watkins and Matt Evers
10. The Secret Garden
11. Jason Derulo
12. Sir Tom Jones
14. Their pets
15. Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn)
16. Little Mix
17. Thomas Frake
18. Paige Turley and Finn Tapp
19. Tiger King
20. Sir Cliff Richard
21. Iain Stirling
22. Carole Baskin
23. Charlie D’Amelio
24. Someone You Loved by Lewis Capaldi
25. Margaret Thatcher
26. Fire Saga
27. No Time to Die
28. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
29. Keeping up with the Kardashians
30. Simon Cowell
31. Taylor Swift
32. Peter Sawkins
33. Michael Jordan
35. Blinding Lights by Weeknd
36. Giovanna Fletcher
38. Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney
39. Elon Musk
41. Kanye West
43. Lee Riley and Jenny Newby
44. Wes Nelson
45. Dolly Parton
46. Cat Burns
47. Matthew Perry
48. Joe Wicks
49. Harry Styles
50. It contained typos
51. Holby City
52. Eddie Van Halen
53. Kendrick Lamar, Paul McCartney, Taylor Swift, and Diana Ross
54. Blue Peter
55. Alton Towers
56. The Premier League
57. Natasha Blakeman
59. Renée Zellweger
61. Johnny Depp
62. Kylie Jenner
63. Who Wants to Be A Millionaire
64. Sir Ian McKellen
65. Lizzy McGuire
66. Sue Barker
67. Mark Wright
68. Folklore by Taylor Swift
69. Andrew Flintoff
70. Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston
71. L.O.L Surprise
72. Davina McCall
73. Boris Johnson easing the lockdown rules in May
74. Philip Schofield
75. Jon Courtenay
76. Logan Paul
77. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
78. Alison Hammond and Dermot O’Leary
79. Xbox Series X
81. Kylian Mbappe
82. Justin Bieber
83. Tyson Fury
84. Rita Ora
86. Kay Burley
87. Love is Blind
88. Washing their hands
89. Dame Barbara Windsor
91. The Queen’s Gambit
92. Joe Sugg
95. Kobe Bryant
96. Chris Evans
97. Turf Moor
99. Sonic the Hedgehog