Another 377 coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire today.
According to latest data from Public Health England and the Department of Health and Social Care there have been 130 Covid cases in Stoke-on-Trent today (December 4).
It means there have been 9,832 infections in the city since the start of the pandemic.
In the Staffordshire County Council area there have been another 247 positive Covid-19 tests in the past 24 hours bringing the total to 26,417.
Across the border in Cheshire East there have been an additional 60 cases meaning a total of 9,235.
StokeonTrentLive has created a dedicated group on Facebook for COVID 19 (coronavirus) updates. Join for sensible, accurate and informed updates – click here.
Here are the confirmed Covid-19 cases by area as of December 4:
Deaths with Covid-19 at local hospital trusts as of December 4:
- University Hospitals Of North Midlands NHS Trust 654 (up 6 from yesterday)
- North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust 10 (no change)
- Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust 27 (up 4 from yesterday)
- Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust 270 (up two from yesterday)
- East Cheshire NHS Trust 174 (no change)