There have been another 491 positive coronavirus cases in Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire over the last 24 hours.
According to latest data from Public Health England and the Department of Health and Social Care there have been 134 coronavirus cases in Stoke-on-Trent today (November 22).
This means there have been a total of 8,254 infections in the city since the start of the pandemic in March.
In the Staffordshire County Council controlled area there have been another 357 positive Covid-19 tests in the past day.
There have now been a total of 23,207 infections in the county since the start of the pandemic.
Across the border in Cheshire East there have been an additional 62 cases meaning a total of 8,429.
In the entire United Kingdom there have been another 18,662 cases bringing the UK total to 1,512,045.
Meanwhile there have been an additional 398 deaths within 28 days of receiving a positive coronavirus case.
Here are the confirmed Covid-19 cases by area as of November 22:
Deaths with Covid-19 at local hospital trusts as of November 22:
- University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust – Royal Stoke University Hospital and County Hospital: 538
- North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust – Harplands Hospital: 8
- Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust – Haywood Hospital, Leek Moorlands Hospital, Bradwell Hospital, Cheadle Hospital and more: 19
- Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (including Leighton Hospital in Crewe): 249
- East Cheshire NHS Trust – Congleton War Memorial Hospital and Macclesfield District General Hospital: 166