Coroner names man, 35, found dead at Stoke-on-Trent home



An inquest has been opened and adjourned into the death of a 35-year-old man.

Sean Williams was pronounced dead at his Hanley home after paramedics were called to reports of a ‘medical emergency’ at the property.

Staffordshire Police are not treating Sean’s death as suspicious.

Emergency services had been called to his St Ann Walk home on March 3.

A West Midlands Ambulance Service spokesman said: “We were called at 1.10pm on March 3 to reports of a medical emergency at a property on St Ann Walk.

“Two ambulances and a paramedic officer attended the scene. We discovered a man. It quickly became apparent that nothing could be done to save him and he was confirmed dead at the scene.”

A Staffordshire Police spokesman said: “A report is being prepared for the coroner.”





Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *