Emergency services called to medical emergency involving carbon monoxide at Stoke-on-Trent home



Emergency services have been called to a Stoke-on-Trent house to deal with a medical emergency involving carbon monoxide.

Paramedics and firefighters were called to the property in Cauldon Road, Shelton, at 11.32am this morning.

One man is being treated by paramedics. The seriousness of his condition is unknown at this time.

Firefighters at the scene are ventilating the building.

A Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service spokeswoman said: “Firefighters from Hanley are currently ventilating a property on Cauldon Road in Shelton after receiving a report from colleagues from West Midlands Ambulance Service of carbon monoxide at an address just before 11.30am today (February 26).

“A man at the address is being checked over by paramedics.”

A West Midlands Ambulance Service spokesman said: “We were called at 11.32am to an reports of a medical emergency at an address in Cauldon Road, Shelton.

“One ambulance is in attendance.”





Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *