Nine more coronavirus patients have died across the region’s hospitals.
Latest figures show there have been five more deaths at University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust in the past 24 hours.
The trust – which runs the Royal Stoke University Hospital and Stafford’s County Hospital – has seen its Covid-19 death toll increase to 482.
There have also been two more deaths at both Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust and Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust over the same period.
The Department of Health and Social Care and Public Health England figures relate to patients who died within 28 days of contracting the virus.
StokeonTrentLive has created a dedicated group on Facebook for COVID 19 (coronavirus) updates. Join for sensible, accurate and informed updates – click here.
The total number of deaths across the United Kingdom now stands at 51,766 – a 376 increase on yesterday.
Deaths with Covid-19 at local hospital trusts as of November 14:
- University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust – Royal Stoke University Hospital and County Hospital: 482
- North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust – Harplands Hospital: 8
- Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust – Haywood Hospital, Leek Moorlands Hospital, Bradwell Hospital, Cheadle Hospital and more: 18
- Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (including Leighton Hospital in Crewe): 235
- East Cheshire NHS Trust – Congleton War Memorial Hospital and Macclesfield District General Hospital: 166