From stunning snowy Staffordshire landscapes, to a gaggle of geese on patrol – our readers and SnapperSquad members have sent in some brilliant photos this February.
Lockdown 3 has seen a number of local photographers go out for their daily walk and capture some incredible shots of North Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent.
From Mow Cop to Trentham Hall, frozen fountains to graffiti artwork across the city – here are 18 photos across North Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent from our Instagram account.
Be sure to tag us in your photos, or use the hashtag #stokeontrentlive for a possible repost!
1. Phil Brightman’s snap of Mow Cop and the snow moon
2. @shesjustcurious taken in Newcastle
3. A sunset over Stone taken by SnapperSquad member Kathy Tams Dawson
4. @_cbhphotography shot of Maer Wood
5. @whiteman6572 shot of Trentham Hall
6. Geese on patrol at Westport lake by @owd_79
7. @mrtwister51 image of The Roaches
8. @richscottmedia captured the frozen fountain at Hanley Park
9. Snowy Mow Cop by @sam.eardley
10. @astroliam shot this in Abbey Hulton
11. The Chinese garden at Biddulph Grange Gardens by @kaylapowell_1
12. Hanley Bus Station by @ethan.explorer
13. Rick Massey took this great photo of The former Grammar School building on Clerk Bank, Leek.
14. This looks like a painting! Shot by Adrian Beardmore on The Roaches.
15. Robert Montgomery’s Poetic Graffiti in Fenton by @shaunbattison
17. Sunrise over Mow Cop by @stcwebber
18. @gregmarthabutler ‘s Sunday sunrise in the Peak District
Here are the top stories from the StokeonTrentLive newsletter:
Want to sign up to receive these stories straight to your inbox? It’s free and means you’ll never miss the most important Stoke-on-Trent news of the day
You can sign up for free here
Not signed up yet but want to try it out?
You can read a preview of today’s newsletter here
Love nostalgia? We have you covered….
You can also sign up to receive our weekly nostalgia newsletter too. Sign up for free here