The latest figures from Public Health England show four areas of North Staffirdshire had more than three cases of coronavirus confirmed between Friday August 7 and Thursday August 13.
The government map divides the country into ‘middle super output areas’ (MSOA), which have similar populations of around 7,200 people.
Although other areas will have had cases only areas with three or more confirmed Covid-19 cases between those dates are highlighted.
The Florence MSOA – which also includes Normacot and Dresden – reported 20 cases between those dates. Health authorities are currently working to contain an outbreak in the Normacot area.
There were also three cases in the Hanley and Etruria area and another three in the Birches Head MSOA -which also includes parts of Sneyd Green.
Outside Stoke-on-Trent the only area with three or more reported cases was the Clayton and Langdale area of Newcastle=under-Lyme.
The figures as of 4pm on Monday, August 17:
Deaths with Covid-19 at local hospital trusts
- University Hospitals Of North Midlands NHS Trust (Royal Stoke University Hospital and County Hospital): 355
- North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust (Harplands Hospital): 6
- Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust ( Haywood Hospital, Leek Moorlands Hospital, Bradwell Hospital, Cheadle Hospital and more): 12
- Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (Including Leighton Hospital in Crewe): 213
- East Cheshire NHS Trust ( Congleton War Memorial Hospital and Macclesfield District General Hospital): 146