It’s time for the second edition of our weekly quizzes. See if you can up your score from last time.
Tackle these 15 snooker teasers to find out if you are a mastermind of the baize. The answers will be posted tomorrow. Good luck!
- Three maximum 147 breaks have been made in the history of the Masters. Can you name the three players and their respective nationalities?
- In 1976, Ray Reardon defeated Alex Higgins 27-16 in the last World Championship final before the event moved to the Crucible. What was the venue?
- How many centuries did Marco Fu make on his way to winning the 2016 Scottish Open?
- Which year did Shaun Murphy beat Neil Robertson in the Masters final to complete his Triple Crown collection?
- Judd Trump won his first ten ranking event matches this season. Who inflicted his first ranking defeat of the campaign at the 2019 China Championship?
- Mark Selby beat Ronnie O’Sullivan in the final of which tournament in 2008 to pick up his maiden ranking title?
- What unusual situation caused Neil Robertson to forfeit his 2019 World Open qualifying match to Ian Burns earlier this season?
- Which referee took charge of their first ever World Championship final last year?
- In 1997, Steve Davis won a thrilling clash with Ronnie O’Sullivan 10-8 to secure the last of his three Masters titles. What caused the final to be temporarily brought to a halt?
- Current Wimbledon singles champion Simona Halep follows only two people on Twitter and one of them is a snooker professional. Name the player.
- How many ranking titles has current UK Champion Ding Junhui won in his career?
- Who beat John Higgins in the final of this season’s Six Red World Championship?
- I am a former World Champion and lost all three of my Masters final appearances. Who am I?
- Who did Shaun Murphy beat 9-1 in this season’s Welsh Open final?
- Name the player pictured above, who was runner-up in the final of this season’s Riga Masters.