Stoke City have announced that they are freezing season-card prices for a 13th season.
But they have made a slight change to their long-term offer of free coach travel to away fans.
That will now be restricted to season-card holders only.
Season-cards will go on sale at the eary bird prices from next Friday and those buying, say Stoke, can look forward to more benefits.
Chief executive Tony Scholes said: “We remain committed to making watching football at the bet365 Stadium as affordable as possible – particularly for families – and are delighted to confirm a price freeze on Season Cards for the 13th successive year.
“We also feel that Season Card holders should be rewarded for their loyalty and so, after discussions with our Supporters Council, we have looked at, and significantly enhanced, the benefits package they receive.”
The club says those benefits are:
- From next season onwards free coach travel to all away league games exclusive to Season Card holders only.
- Season Card holders will have the chance to snap up an official Macron 2020/21 home and away shirt with an exclusive 10% off from their release until the end of August.
- Season Card holders will also have the opportunity to buy up to five discounted tickets for friends and family for at least one league game at the bet365 Stadium during the 20/21 season (chosen at the Club’s discretion).
- What’s more, they can take advantage of 20% off tickets for all cup games played at the bet365 Stadium played during the 20/21 campaign.
- Season Card holders are also entitled to free entry to all home games played by our U23 and Women’s sides.
So what are those prices at early bird rates?
They start again at £294 (£12.78 per game) for adults during the early bird sales period from March 6 to April 6 and adult prices in the Boothen End remain at £344 (£14.96/game).
Fans have until April 6 to retain their current seats and car parking spaces.