Two helped out of home after wheelie bin fire spread to Staffordshire house


Two people have been assisted by firefighters following a house fire in Staffordshire tonight.

Emergency services were called to Stone earlier this evening.

The fire had spread to the property from wheelie bins outside the house.

A Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said:  “Firefighters from Stone and Longton have attended a house fire tonight in Stone and led two people to safety.

If you’d like the top stories of the days sent free to your inbox, we have you covered with a daily email.

Sign up by clicking here.

Or you can type your email address into the ‘sign up to free daily alerts’ box. It’s at the top of this article.

“The fire spread from wheelie bins outside the house to affect the conservatory of the property. Firefighters used a hose reel to extinguish the fire.





Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *