Stoke City will head north to Lancashire this week to take on play-off hopefuls Blackburn Rovers.
Tony Mowbray’s side are looking to upset to odds by snatching sixth-place in the standings this term and are hoping to turn heads by beating the Potters on Wednesday night.
The last time the two sides met, Sam Gallagher’s late strike for Rovers proves the be the difference between the two sides in a 2-1 defeat for Stoke.
Here is all you need to know as they lock horns again…
When is the game?
Stoke City will take on Blackburn Rovers at Ewood Park on Wednesday, February 26.
The game is scheduled to kick-off at 7.45pm.
Is it on TV?
The match will be broadcast live Sky Sports Red Button from 7.40pm.
Not a Sky customer? You can follow everything as it happens via Stoke-on-Trent Live.
Quest’s EFL highlights of all this week’s fixtures will be shown on Wednesday night at 10.30pm.
Blackburn – 11/8
Stoke – 11/5
Draw – 11/5
*Odds, from Bet365, are correct at the time of writing.
- Blackburn Rovers have scored in 82.35% of their home games this season and have only trailed at half-time once at home all season.
- No Championship side has scored more goals inside the opening 15 minutes than Rovers this season (12).
- Stoke City have lost their last two away matches, conceding four goals in both. They have conceded in over 87% of their away trips this term.
- No Championship team has conceded more goals between the minutes 61 and 75 than Stoke this season (16).
- Both Stoke and Blackburn pick up an average of 1.5 yellow cards per game.