A 57-year-old man has been arrested following a paedophile sting in Stoke-on-Trent.
Phillip Hobson, from Stoke-on-Trent, was detained following an undercover operation on Sunday (March 1).
Staffordshire Police have now confirmed he has been charged with five offences.
- Attempting to engage in sexual communication with a child;
- Attempting to meet a girl under 16 years of age following grooming;
- Breaching a sexual harm prevention order;
- Driving a motor vehicle otherwise than in accordance with a licence and;
- Using a motor vehicle on a road without third party insurance.
He was due to appear at North Staffordshire Justice Centre yesterday morning (March 2).