It’s time for week three of our Pot Luck Quizzes. We have already brought you two sets of 15 questions to test your snooker knowledge.
Here’s the latest round of baize based teasers. Can you complete your own total clearance?
- Name the Iranian player who beat Jack Lisowski during a run to the last 16 of this year’s Welsh Open, he was eventually defeated by Ronnie O’Sullivan.
- How many Masters titles have Mark Selby, Cliff Thorburn, Steve Davis and Paul Hunter won between them?
- Who holds the record as the youngest player to make an official 147 break, aged 16 years and 312 days?
- Who holds the record as the oldest player to make an official 147 break, aged 44 years and 202 days?
- Which player was runner-up to John Higgins at the 2015 Welsh Open?
- Name the first ever winner of the UK Championship back in 1977.
- Who made a rare 16-red clearance of 141 against Scott Donaldson at the 2018 China Open?
- How many ranking titles has world number 36 Ryan Day won?
- What year did Steve Davis win the last of his six World Championship titles?
- Who won this year’s WSF Open (amateur event) to earn a professional tourcard?
- Which player defeated Xiao Guodong in the final to win the 2017 Shoot Out?
- Who was Ronnie O’Sullivan’s manager when he won his first UK Championship title at the age of 17 in 1993?
- Who did Shaun Murphy beat in a deciding frame to win the 2019 China Championship final 10-9?
- Which Belfast venue has been the host of the Northern Ireland Open for the last three years?
- Name the winner of this season’s Championship League.